No announcement yet.

To the foot wear gloves - interesting five finger shoes and to wear Christian L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the foot wear gloves - interesting five finger shoes and to wear Christian L

Like a glove VIBRAM FINGERS of the shoes, five finger shoesinteresting blindly.At the beginning of may, when the toe into such strange shoe or some strange, but you use 10 times, you will find that it is both hands, just wear parts into a glove, help us light toes from harm.For the first time,you need light to 2 minutes, let feet can adapt to walk barefoot, then wear the shoes.

You can feel after wearing the tactility of true truly feet to your brain, feet scaleboard the feeling of joint on the ground. Then you can be more flexible control your feet wet, face smooth surface.

Christian Louboutin was the most famous shoe is walked on since the Cinderella. From Kate Moss and Daphne Guinness, Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce, from Madonna, everyone love to put his shoes on. Christian Louboutin founded in 1992 Christian name brand. He had to Jourdan Charles Frizon Maud, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Vivier old Roger and luxury brand design work.

The red shoes is Christian Louboutin signs of gentle and lovely, logo, beautiful women and not make public of mature sexy. But the landmark soles and red from accidental. He was assistant to his anointed, he grabbed wear red paint, in their own half bottle of the design sketch add several pens. "That's just my hand draw, but soon became a symbol of me. I took it as a teaser elements." The red shoes for a man with fatal attraction. Louboutin said for many shoes design inspiration comes from "a girl out of the Studio - 54 simple".

Working...
X