License informations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License informations

First my compliments for software that works really well. I tried the trial version 2.10 and I would be interested in purchasing the full version. Since I work with iMac and MacBook Pro I wanted to ask if I purchase a single license or must buy two licenses one for each machine.

Thank you.

Hi,

The license agreement states that one license must be installed on each computer, but for practical reasons, and if you don't use the software on both machines at the same time, it is agreed to use the same license on a laptop and a desktop computer.

Best,

Cam

Comment

Dear.

First question, if I get OSCulator "one" license, Can I use it with more than other computers?

Comment

Please read the previous answer.

Comment

"it is agreed to use the same license on a laptop and a desktop computer...”

My laptop is an Intel, my desktop a PPC - can I use the same licence on either?

Comment

Yes, there is no dependency on the type of CPU.

Comment

Cam - this is one piece of software I'm MORE THAN HAPPY to throw down 19 bucks on. (I'd drop 39 if I had it.. but hey we're starving music nerds.) Paypal coming soon so I can delve further into this great work.

Comment

Can I use OSCulator on 2 computers whit same licence?

Hi anyone. I've a question about licence. If I've bought one OSCulator licence, can I use it on two computers? For example on my macbook and iMac? Or I've to buy another licence? Thanks!

Comment

Hello uuuhu,

I have merged your post with this thread.
                  You will find all the information you need.
                  Basically, you can use OSCulator on two computers, and long they are not running together.

Best,
                  Camille

Comment

Thank You Camille!

Comment

Working...
                    X