Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osculator with cinema 4d and camera grip tools

Hi everybody,

i'm currently trying to get osculator running togther with the cam grip tool plugin (http://www.frieslandav.com) for cinema 4D 11.5.

unfortunately cinema happens to crash as soon as i have osculator running..

this happens only after i intalled the cam grip plugin, when its removed everything seemes ok when i start cinema 4d while osculator is running.

may be a port issue? is there an older version of osculator which i can download and try?

or even a odd behaviour of the cinema plugin?

my setup:

any help is very much appreciated!

thanks
    Jeremias

Thank Jeremias for the detailed description.
    I think giving you an older version would not help to solve the problem. Since you are using Snow Leopard, I would even encourage you to use the newest version of OSCulator, 2.10.2.
    My first guess is that Camera Grip Tools has a problem dealing with MIDI virtual ports (OSCulator uses a virtual MIDI Output, but is also able to send MIDI to physical ports, eg on a USB MIDI interface).

When Cinema 4D crashes, could you please copy and send me the automatically generated crash report? My email is camille at osculator dot net. With this information, I should be able to understand what is going wrong with the plugin and / or OSCulator.

Also, I would suggest you contact the authors of this plugin to see if they are aware of this crash.

Best Regards,
    Camille

Best,
    Camille

Comment

Working...
    X