Multi-message individual messages dissapears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-message individual messages dissapears

I setup using Osculator multi-messages associated with one triggering. I did this in order to reset a multifader with 6 faders with the push of one button.

Unfortunately, it seems that somehow they all disappear from the list once I expand using the triangle with the exception of the first message. They are still working since I can see the EQ being reset though

If I duplicate the first message all the other messages magically appear! Is this a known bug?

Hi Bafonso,

This is not a known bug at all, in fact I have not seen that behavior before.
    Could you please have a look at the Console application (located in /Applications/Utilities) while you have this problem? I am almost sure you will find informations can that will be useful to me.

I would also like to know what operating system version, and what version of OSCulator you are using.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Here is a more detailed description of it

Here's an example of what I am saying.

I initially setup a multi-entry message to trigger multiple MIDI CCs. One or two MIDI CCs set a value something like 80 or 90, while the others are "reset" to 63.5. I had to use the scalings page to set this. I would appreciate tips on how to set it up differently or more elegantly. ANYWAY after more tweaking, I find that this is what happens, they don't show up!

GiveAir_initial.jpg

If I duplicate the first entry, then I see a new duplicate as well as all the previous ones that I had setup. I have a couple of these messages setup and what happens is that if I use the duplicate trick to see it, then the other ones disappear(!). In my file, /multifader1/SetLowCut for example.

GiveAir_after_duplicate.jpg

here's my Osculator file.

Tango DJ Fader resets.oscd

Nothing shows up in Console. I'm on snow leopard, latest osculator 2.10.4.

Comment

Thank you very much for the description, I'll have a look at this problem asap.

Comment

ok, it seems something has changed in 10.6.5, the items are not expanded the same way as before.
          the workaround is to select the first argument (0) and press the right arrow key to view the duplicate items.
          I will publish an update to fix that problem.

Comment

alright, the fix is online, thanks for the heads-up !

Comment

Now that's efficiency :-)

Comment

Working...
              X