Wii uDraw Tablet Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii uDraw Tablet Support?

Just wondering if Osculator will be supporting the new Wii uDraw Tablet soon.

Seems like a fun little device.
    Has it been released yet?
    Because I can't find any in France.
    If I can get the hands on one, and if it follows the same logic as the other devices, it should not be too complicated to support. But if it is different and that no one managed to get a clue about how it works, then I won't be able to make anything for that extension. Luckily up to now, a solution has been found for almost every extensions.

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
      Seems like a fun little device.
      Has it been released yet?
      Because I can't find any in France.
      If I can get the hands on one, and if it follows the same logic as the other devices, it should not be too complicated to support. But if it is different and that no one managed to get a clue about how it works, then I won't be able to make anything for that extension. Luckily up to now, a solution has been found for almost every extensions.

I found my local walmart has the UDRAW Tablet for Wii for $19.99 on clearance, was $59.99 Im buying one today, i hope it gets recognized in Osculator.

Comment

Hi David,

This device is not supported.
        Please consult the list of compatible Wiimote devices:

Best,
        Camille

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
          Hi David,

This device is not supported.
          Oh dear, I read that as "This device is NOW supported."

Oh well. ++Requests_for_UDraw_support !

They are still kicking about on Amazon if you feel like having a crack at it Camille ?!

Best,
          Peter

PS Maybe a few users would be willing to donate so Camille can get one...

Comment

Hi Peter,

Suggestion well received, thanks!
            I can't promise anything for the uDraw as I found no technical information related to the device.
            I'm interested in supporting that device, just unsure if that can be done.

I'll ask Santa Claus to send me one for Christmas

Best,
            Cam

Comment

Working...
            X