Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midi notes on & off

Hi Camille

Please can you give me a state of play on midi notes. Is it possible to send a midi note "off".

In the Metric Halo Mio console( mackie controller) At the moment I am soloing channels by sending the appropriate midi note. I think if I send the appropriate midi note "off" I can switch it of. I realise I can just send another note but.

I want to be able to switch all solos off with one button, they might already be on or off. And

I also want to be able to solo one channel and switch off all the others at the same time.

I thought of send a midi note "on" for the appropriate channel and "off" for all the other channels.

Please can you advise what is possible

Thanks

Russell

Hello Russel,

If you want to send a MIDI Note Off, assign a MIDI Note event, go to the scalings page (Command-F), and set the output min and output max both to 0.0. This will have the effect of sending only note off events. Note On works the same but with values of 1.0 on both out min and max.
    If you want to solo a channel, this means you will be sending one note on for one channel, and note off for all the others. The solution is to "duplicate" (Command-D) the message that will trigger the event, and set note events for each duplicate. Repeat for all needed channels.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Working...
    X