X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSCulator doesn't recognize iPad Touch Control OSCulator v2.1

Hi,
    I’ve bought the 4 deck iPad Control
    from touch-control.com. I also paid for the OSculator license. I saw the video, when they help you to set up your Mac and iPad. When I have to open the iPad Touch Control OSCulator v2.1 file, the answer is: “The document iPad Touch Control OSCulator v2.1 could not be opened. The file isn’t in the correct format. The file might be corrupted, truncated or in an unexpected format”.
    Can Anyone help me?

Hello Samuel,

Could you please shared this file with us, or give an URL where to download the file?
    This error message is usually reported when you use a file that has been created with a more recent version of the software.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Sure but I need your help to share it, I mean if you want I'll send it to you by email. I'm not sure to be able to share it here

Comment

No problem, you can attach files to a post in this forum.
        If you rather don't want to share this file publicly, just send an email to me, camille at osculator dot net.

Comment

ok..you got it. Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
            No problem, you can attach files to a post in this forum.
            If you rather don't want to share this file publicly, just send an email to me, camille at osculator dot net.

Hi,beaitufull people !!!! I have exactly the same problem !!! same website !!! Same error !!! Can u please help me to sort it out ! THANX SO MUCH !!!!

Comment

Hi Osman!

Please use the latest stable version of OSCulator.

Best,
              Cam

Comment

Working...
              X