Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oscukator is interfering with my xbox 360 controller.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oscukator is interfering with my xbox 360 controller.....

is there any way of disabling the osculator when not in use as it is causing major conflicts with my xbox 360 controller ??

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hi el-bo,

Could you be a bit more specific and describe what kind of undesired conflict you found between OSCulator and your Xbox controller?

Cheers,
    Cam

Comment

well....in toca race driver, the analogue triggers function as if held down (or pressed repeatedly)

i remember this happening last year, when i last tried this demo...it only resolved by removing all traces of osculator....if i can avoid doing so, it would work out better for me

any ideas ??

Comment

I am sorry this happens, and I have no exact idea of why this happens.
        The most obvious thing I would do is to go to OSCulator's Preferences, then Input tab, and uncheck "Enable Perfect Pairing extension". To make sure the extension is disabled, reboot your computer and you should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
          I am sorry this happens, and I have no exact idea of why this happens.
          The most obvious thing I would do is to go to OSCulator's Preferences, then Input tab, and uncheck "Enable Perfect Pairing extension". To make sure the extension is disabled, reboot your computer and you should be done.

that worked...forgive my panic, it's been a bit frustrating trying to get my head around this stuff...been making computer-based music for a few years and never assigned a single controller

thanks for your patience and attentiveness

Comment

No worries!

May I ask you what is the version you were running?
            You can find it in the About menu of the application.

I remember having fixed a similar problem last year.

Comment

race driver 3 version 1

Comment

OSCulator version, I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
                  OSCulator version, I meant.

i thought you meant that...guess i forgot to mention, i d'loaded the osculator yesterday i believe

Version 2.10.7.1 (20110320)

i did try it last year, when i had a wiimote..but i returned the wiimote to the store and never needed osculator
                  Last edited by el-bo; 04-14-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X