Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling events in the future

Hi,

I read on opensoundcontrol.org that OSCulator supported timetags. However, it does seem to be working for me. It is as though the timetags are being ignored. Does OSCulator support event scheduling through the use of timetags on bundles ?

TIA.

This should normally be the case, although I know there has been very few demand in that area, and as such maybe not enough testing. OSCulator uses the liblo library which provides the support of timetags on bundles.
    If you could provide me with a simple test case, I should be able to reproduce and / or understand the issue.

Comment

Basically, if I send a noteon for a specific note, Logic will not accept a new noteon for that same note. So, I figured I'd send a noteoff a short while after the noteon but it does not seem to be working.

Actually, I'm not even sure the noteoff is working. What is a note off from OSCulator's perspective ? Is it a "MIDI Note w/ Params" event with a param value of 0 ?

Comment

Hi JP,

Formerly, MIDI Note w/ Params would only allow sending a note again if the note was turned off.
        In a recent update, this behavior have been changed for triggered events (MIDI Note, and some other events), but it seems you found a bug with MIDI Note w/ Params. I have been able to reproduce this problem and fix it.

I will send you a new build by email.

Best,
        Cam

Comment

Working...
        X