Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSCulator working with TouchOSC defaults layouts, but not mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSCulator working with TouchOSC defaults layouts, but not mine.

Hi,
    My problem with OSCulator is super-weird. After making a layout in TouchOSC Editor, it's time for all controls to be regognised in OSCulator. But this doesn't work, my moves on the iPad aren't detected by OSCulator. Still, it's not a network-related problem because with TouchOSC defaut layouts (LogicPad and Mix 2 iPad), OSCulator receives information from my moves on the iPad.

Hope you can help me to figure this out,
    Regards,
    dope

Hi Dope,

Please check in TouchOSC Editor that your page names do not contain the space character. OSC messages' addresses only allow ASCII characters that are not space # * , / ? [ ] { and }.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

You were right in a way. The problem source was Touch OSC and not OSCulator.
      What i had to do to make this work was to check "var : x" in the midi tab for each control on my layout.

Anyway thanks for help, everything is working fine, and i hope this will help if someone encounters the same problem

cya

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't think checking the "Var:" checkbox in the MIDI tab would help fixing your problem if you are using OSC messages to communicate between TouchOSC and OSCulator.

Cheers!
        Cam

Comment

Working...
        X