Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiimote Plus Auto-Reconnect after connection lost

Hi,

I have read through the threads in this forum, seeing some people has been asking similar questions about auto-sync, auto-connect. But it seems to be impossible.

Here is my case, I am using Wiimote Plus in a performance. It is attached on a performer's body. Sometimes the performer need to go out of range of the bluetooth. At that time the my Wiimote Plus switch itself off after a few seconds. It would be impossible to for the performer to switch it on again on stage. Is there any method to set the Wiimote Plus so that it searches for connection after going out of range?

Thanks.

Hi Terence,

When a Wiimote connection is lost, OSCulator automatically launches the discovery process again. However, I can see that the Wiimote itself does not try to reconnect when the connection is lost.

The process could be different with the genuine Wii console, but it is how it works here, and I fear there not much solution than pressingn buttons 1 & 2 again, or ensure that the wireless range is fully covered. Maybe you could try to enhance the wireless range? There is a post that suggest two adapters (I would love to have more to suggest ...) http://www.osculator.net/forum/threa...tooth-Adapters

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Working...
    X