Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSCulator 2.12 for wii Balance Board

Hello,Camille

I am a student in Paris, I test this version via the wii balance board. Il works very well with my computer ( MacBook Pro. OS X.7.2) and the software (Max MSP v.6)

Only one little problem: because I am a thin girl, when I stand on the board, the variation of data is so little ( less than 0.5).
    From now, I have a new artistic project for the children, who may be thinner than me. So I want to know, in the next version, if possible to calibrate according to the whole weight of each ? Or other solutions, suggestions?

Thank you

Semdra

Salut Semdra,

The readout is given is kilograms, at this moment it is something I'd like to keep normalized this way.

Fortunately, you can adjust the sensitivity by playing with the input min / max and output min / max settings in the scalings page. Press Command-F to filp to the scalings page. Page 13 of the manual shows more details about what it means to configure the scalings.

I am sure this will give you the possibility to adjust for better sensitivity, but it is surely not as straightforward as an automatic calibration system.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Salut Camille,

That's great!
      Merci beaucoup!

Semdra

Comment

Working...
      X