Registration and setup problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration and setup problem

I registered with the site, money was deducted from my paypal, and I didn't receive an email (I checked the spam too). Also, just trying to connect the Wii remote in demo mode, I repeatedly got "error 188". The Wiimote is old enough that it should be compatible. I'm on a macbook pro running 10.5.8. Help?

Hi Jesse,

There has been a technical failure on Paypal's servers preventing from automatically sending the license and invoice, hence the short delay. This should have been fixed now.

I have never encountered error 188 before. Some users reported that they had error 189 though. What version of OSCulator are you using? I made a search on older posts and it appears that rebooting the machine could help when using Mac OS X Leopard (10.5.8). Also, if you have a Wii console around, it may be possible that the console picks up the remote signal before the computer has a chance to attempt a connection to the device.

Best Regards,
    Camille

Comment

Jesse, the email address returns error saying the user is unknown. Would you mind writing me to camille at osculator dot net so I can contact you? Thank you.

Comment

It was the console being too close! I didn't think it would be because it's on a different floor. I'm emailing you now, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X