Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending last known values to touchOSC

Hi there

Basically what I want to know is if there is an option for Osculator to send all last known values to touchOSC?

I have it hooked up to a yamaha 01V mixing console and obviously Osculator picks up every change made on the 01V because it is hard wired in and always monitoring (set my macbook never to go to sleep) - however, my iphone often goes to sleep in-between using touchOSC and when I wake it up, the most recent changes made on the 01V (which osculator has logged) do not show on the iphone because it was asleep when the changes were made.

Can osculator send all these values that were changed to touchOSC - i.e. the most recent value change for every single CC in the preset?

Cheers

D

Hi Doug,

I've run across a similar issue recently, and wishes OSCulator could send all the last values it knows. There no such functionality at the moment, only when you change the preset and enable the "Send values on preset change" option. But it would be nice to have it as a plain event so you could assign it to a button for example.

Let's make an experiment, I will send you a build by email if that's ok with you.

Cam

Comment

Amazing support!

Thanks for the email - I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Hey Dougie,

I just thought about something:

Wouldn't it be better to re-send the last known values when the default target becomes available?
        Typically, the default target is for example your iPad. (in the manual, see "OSC routing" for more information about the default target).
        With this, you wouldn't need a button to reset the iPad to the correct state.

Best,
        Cam

Comment

Working...
        X