Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR problem with dual monitors

Hi!

First of all, thanks for an excellent piece of software. I´ve been using Osculator for a while now
    and it´s really revolutionized how i make music and play games.

Yesterday I ran into an issue while using the IR on the wiimote to control the mouse cursor.
    I intend to use the wiimote as mouse control on an external screen.
    Using absolute x/y it works perfectly with a couple of candles as IR source in front of my
    MacBook Pro (late 2011, OSX 10.8.2). The problems arise when I connect a tv via HDMI.
    When HDMI is set to duplicate screen the cursor gets stuck in the upper left corner of the
    screen as soon as the IR triggered. If HDMI is set to split screen it works as long as the
    screen is split horizontally.

So far I have tried rebooting, having IR source in front of tv, having IR source in front of laptop,
    reconnecting wiimote. I´ve searched the forums but no one seems to have the same issues. I´m
    on Osculator 2.12.4.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Cheers,

AF
    Last edited by AndFro; 12-14-2012, 11:21 AM.

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for pointing out this issue.
    I will test IR on a HDMI screen to see if I can reproduce this problem and come back to you.
    OSCulator IR mode has been tested on dual monitor configurations but not HDMI screens.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Hi Andreas,

I reproduced the problem, it was related to the Mouse Mode event when used in screen mirroring configuration.
      The fix will be included in the next release.
      In the meantime, I will send you an updated build.

Best,
      Camille

Comment

Works perfectly, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X