drum roll on gh drum kit still registering as one long note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drum roll on gh drum kit still registering as one long note

I read a post from years ago that described my exact prob but that was apparently fixed. If I play two notes close together I.e a drum roll it registers as one Long note . Any ideas?

Hi slashlee,
    What MIDI device or software do you control with the drums?

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
      Hi slashlee,
      What MIDI device or software do you control with the drums?
      Hi camille ,
      I'm using the latest version of osculator into protools 11 but the prob seems to be in osculator . I can see in the quick look that my rolls are regestering as one long note

Comment

I will have a look. However, the Quick Look window does not do justice to fast paced signals, you should check the MIDI signal with an app like MIDI Monitor. I would be surprised if OSCulator's output was not a series of alternate MIDI Note Ons and Note Offs. If you see something different, please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
          I will have a look. However, the Quick Look window does not do justice to fast paced signals, you should check the MIDI signal with an app like MIDI Monitor. I would be surprised if OSCulator's output was not a series of alternate MIDI Note Ons and Note Offs. If you see something different, please let me know!
          Ok I,ll download monitor.. I have. yet to register osculator could that be the problem

Comment

No worries.
            The sole limitation of OSCulator in demo mode is a suspension for 15 seconds every 20 minutes, with the first after 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by slashlee View Post
              Ok I,ll download monitor.. I have. yet to register osculator could that be the problem
              Ok so MIDI monitor is showing note on note off, but itf I play a drum roll it too shows one long note. It's seems to show the same as what the quick look shows. I tried it with garage band but same happened. Thanx for your help camille

Comment

Working...
              X