Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default target not working?

Hi,

Just installed Osculator on fresh Yosemite 10.10.1 and TouchOSC on iPad 2. Communication seems set up correctly. I select a "Key Combo" event for a message in Osculator and set its value to a key command which I've set up in "Parameters". In that options page, I've set the Default Target to be "Cubase 8". However, this doesn't work. It only works when I select "Cubase 8" in the Target field of the F3 key command itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Bump. Anyone?

Comment

Hello Talino,

It seems there is a weird behavior happening on Yosemite regarding key combinations.
      Please let me do some more tests and come back to you with hopefully a solution.

Cam

Comment

When the Parameters window is opened on the "Key Combos" tab, there are two menus: the one for the "Default Target" and the nested menus in each row. Do they show a different name for the application you are trying to control?

Comment

In the row menu, the app is called "Cubase". In the "Default Target" menu, it's called "Cubase 8" and is preceded by the application icon.

Comment

Thanks.

Would you mind trying a new build? It includes a fix for this problem.
            Move the "OSCulator ƒ" folder to the trash, and download the pre-release here:
            Links your controllers to your favorite music and video software. Works with Nintendo Wiimote, iPhone and more.

You can then install as usual.

Please note that you might need to re-select the Default Target item (Select "Frontmost Application", then "Cubase 8") in order to re-enable the default target.

Comment

Thanks.

Would you mind trying a new build? It includes a fix for this problem.
              Move the "OSCulator ƒ" folder to the trash, and download the pre-release here:
              Links your controllers to your favorite music and video software. Works with Nintendo Wiimote, iPhone and more.

You can then install as usual.

Please note that you might need to re-select the Default Target item (Select "Frontmost Application", then "Cubase 8") in order to re-enable the default target.

Comment

Nice. Works fine now. Even with Cubase in the background.

Comment

Great!
                  The fix will be included in the next release.

Comment

Working...
                  X