X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midi Feedback from Mainstage

Hello
    this is my first message on the Forum
    I am just testing Osculator and this is a marvellous amazing software and so useful !! Great Big-Up for the developer !!

I have just a little question about the MIDI-feedback sending to Osculator-in (xxx) and especially for Mainstage
    so here is what is working well :
    case1 : I have a virtual MIDI controller (say MidiKeys.app); sending messages to the port OSCulator-In(8000) who is listening works very fine (and OSCulator automatically edits et writes down those "MIDI-OSC" items
    case2 : in Mainstage I am sending MIDI messages from a hardware MIDI controller to Mainstage and from Mainstage I send the feedback back to my controller... so either changes in one or other are shown up in both !! works fine !
    case 3: same thing, but with TouchOSC sending Midi-messages via the TouchOSC-Bridge; works fine and satisfying
    but what is not working is
    case 4 : sending OSC messages from TouchOSC to OSCulator who is sending MIDI-messages to Mainstage that one workes fine; but there is no way to have any feedback return from Mainstage back to OSCulator !!
    result : the connection is "one-way"; = not good !

why is this ?? am I doing something wrong ? or is it just "normal behaviour ?

thanks for reading me !
    Last edited by zed; 01-09-2016, 09:09 PM.
Working...
X