Will 3.X really cost me 300+ euros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will 3.X really cost me 300+ euros?

Hello, i recently had to upgrade osculator due to upgrading to sierra, but my licence is fauly and it's in demo mode.

When i'm given the option to buy it, it says i have to pay 300+ euros?

Is this true? did the price increase 10 times?

Don't get me wrong, your app is superb, but i can buy Logic pro for less than that.

Is this a bug, or is this the ammount i have to pay in order to even use osculator in sierra?

Best
    Drakenberg
    Johannes Drakenberg - Artist
    - Facebook - Soundcloud - Tour Dates - Youtube -

Hi Johaness!

OSCulator 3 is not officially released yet, only as a beta.
    All details on how to get it and the price it costs are given here: https://osculator.net/forum/threads/...or-3-0-is-here!

You purchased a license of OSCulator 2 on 30/1/2016, which means you benefit from a 50% discount on the unit price (16,99 € / 2 = 8,49 €). The discount is currently manually managed, so I will go ahead and send you an order with the discount applied.

OSCulator 3 is of course not 300 €! If you manage to reproduce the issue, I'd be glad to have a screenshot, it would be very useful

Also, as always, feel free to ask if you have other questions on OSCulator 3.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Ooh, okok, then i'm all good, hahah.

i bought two licences for 2.x, since i lost my licence and i thought you deserve it more than anyone, but i bought the second one in january this year, but i will happily pay the full 16 euros for 3.0

is there a way to get a full beta now? I get the 20 minute reminder that it's a demo, and i cant use 2.x

i will reproduce the message saying the pricetag, i'm glad it's a bug

Comment

Thanks, much appreciated!

Have you received the 50%-off order?

For a free beta license, please use the BETA-TEST voucher, as described in the download page.
        If you need help on how to enter the code, let me know and I'll do it for you.

Cam

Comment

Got it, thank you

Here's the "bug" i get when i tried to buy it via the app! I Went to Licence info, and purchase!

Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 14.49.04.png

3171 sek is as of today 325 euros :O Hence my question

Comment

Thanks!
            I agree the formatting is misleading, but the price is really 171 Swedish krones, not 3171. Maybe I should remove the version number from the product label...

Comment

Aaah, my bad! That's correct. Hmm yes that could be a good idea , or add some sort of seperation so it looks all right

Comment

Working...
              X