Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sysex MIDI Message Crash

Hello,

I have custom MIDI messages setup that translated my Juno 106 Sysex into MIDI CC and vice versa.
    Everything was working fine until I updated to the latest Osculator version (Version 3.1.0 (3.1.0-9-g76f046b).

Funny thing is, a different crash issue I had (target app to Pro Tools) is fixed in this version, but now something that used to work fine is crashing as soon as I touch a knob on my synth.
    We need the best of both worlds!

Please help!

Thank you
    Erik

Hi Erik,

I am sorry about that and fix this problem ASAP. Would please be kind enough to send your file to camille at osculator dot net so I have a look?

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response.
      I just sent my .osc3 file

Originally posted by camille View Post
      Hi Erik,

I am sorry about that and fix this problem ASAP. Would please be kind enough to send your file to camille at osculator dot net so I have a look?

Best,
      Cam

Comment

Hello Erik,

It's awesome that you use the new MIDI Template feature to translate your Juno 106 SysEx messages!

OSCulator 3.1.1 has just been released, and includes a fix when receiving MIDI messages matching a MIDI Template.
        Please use OSCulator automatic update: in the OSCulator menu, choose "Check for update…".

Thank you for reporting this problem!

Best,
        Cam

Comment

Working...
        X