Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max 5 patch for Osculator

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if there is a Max 5 patch compatible with Osculator yet?

There are a lot of great help patches for Max 5, which I would like to incorporate with the Osculator Max patch.

I did find this site:

http://www.fredrikolofsson.com/pages/code-sc.html

Where the artist/programmer has used supercollider software to write code that eats the Max 5 patch and spits out a Max 4 equivalent. However, it doesn\'t work for every patch.

So just wondering :-)

Hey Rox,

In the next release I am about to release a Max 5 compatible Wiimote patch and some other as well. But it is not planned to include such a translator.

Best,

Cam

Comment

Ohhh cool!!! When is the next release due for??

Comment

Soon!

I still have some tweaks to fix for Guitar Hero World Tour guitar and drums extensions, and I think I\'ll be done for the new release.

Comment

Great! I was thinking of using the new Max patch for Osculator and adding a new sketch Max 5 patch to it, in an attempt to do some ir tracking. In other words sketching using infrared technology. Similar to what Johnny Lee did...but with a little extra.

I\'m reaaaally excited about the new release. I\'m sitting at the edge of my seat!

Comment

Love the new release!!!

Comment

Good!

I still have to update the manual to reflect the many features I\'ve added.

Actually I am rewriting the manual.

Comment

Working...
              X