newbie - generall ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie - generall ???

hi, i´m new and since now i got either idpod nor ocsu. but i maybe plan to use it with life.

i didnt find any possibility to change the range for the CCs. with my other controller in life the toggle-buttons sometimes dont work correctly (no feedback or the order dosnt reach live), until i change the range of it.

does the togglebuton realy work correctly?

are ther any "moreworth"-features in osculator, for example to use with my BCR?

can i change a BCR-midi into a keystroke?

or can i define a BCR button and a touch of them will e.g. switch all "use-CCs" to a diefferent midi-chanle? or stuff like that?

are there any "meta-events"? for example: i use a "shift" button and now all momentary-buttons switch to toggle-button odr the resolution of a knob gets higher?

or a mster-knob sets all defiened CCs to their specified value with 1 touch?

is this possible or in plans?

thx

Hi,

1. To change the range, you can go in the Scalings Page. In the Routings menu click Scalings or click on the small page curl icon on the top

right of the main table.

2. & 3. You can solve all these question by using Presets.

There are some discussions on this forum that talk about the preset system, and you can also read the fine manual here :

http://www.osculator.net/dw/manualresets_change

best,

cam

Comment

thx

Comment

Working...
      X