NYKO Wii Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYKO Wii Products

If anyone is curious like I was, the "Nyko Wand" works with OSCulator. As far as I can tell, it seems to work just fine - but I'll post any problems. Now even cheaper OSCulator control!

Nice!

Thanks for telling us :-)

Comment

Like I said, I'll post problems: When attempting to sync the nyko wand to OSCulator, I found it necessary to push the red sync button in the battery compartment for the first pairing. After the pairing, the wand would lose snyc and need to be "re-found" once again in the wiimote drawer. Eventually the wand did settle in, and seemed to worked just fine. Then I tried connecting multiple devices: two wiimotes and two wands. First, I paired up the two wiimotes just fine, then I paired up one of the wands just fine. Whenever I tried to pair up another wand, OSCulator would freeze up and eventually crash. I crashed OSCulator numerous times trying different startup and discovery techniques in OSCulator and in my bluetooth preferences. I had success when I tried replacing one wand with a wiimote making the setup 3 wiimotes and 1 wand. This setup worked great for quite a bit of time (+/- 15 mins), but eventually the nyko wand would loose its sync and have to be "re-found" within the wiimote drawer. Let me know what you think.

Comment

thanks cliff for the report.

hmmm, all this looks weird.

I would really appreciate if you could send me the crash logs, I'm surprised the crash reporter hasn't asked you to send the logs already. would you mind sending them to me? they are located in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter (where ~ is your home directory)

Thanks!

Cam

Comment

Working...
        X