X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling Kyma via Max/Msp

hi Gang !!!

hope all is well !

I am still running the demo version of Osculator . I wanted to control Kyma/Pacarana via Max/Msp .

Now how would you come about that ??

Don't laught please , I still have not finished the Osculator Manual , I have only done a quick browse and did not find an ansewer.

Hello,

Well, you have several options for that. You can either send MIDI or OSC (using udp-send) to OSCulator. The latter the better.

So, you just send an OSC message to OSCulator, and the message will automatically register in the list. The next thing is to assign a Kyma event to that message. In the Event Type column, select Kyma CC, and in the Value, select the CC number you want to send you messages to.

I would highly recommend that you check what a Global Map it, and how to use it, it will help you save some precious time! In OSCulator you can tell where your Global Map is in the Preferences, last tab.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :-)

Best,

Cam

Comment

Hello Camille !

thanks for your ultra fast as lightning ansewer !

I did manage to work it out , but will checxk out the 'Global Map it '

Though one question , I do get quiet a bit of delay betwen the two !

any ideas ?

Thanks again !

Comment

Thanks!

Without further description, I can't tell you. You can send me your Max and oscltr files at camille at osculator dot net, I will try have a look. Other than that, OSCulator has been tuned for the lowest latency possible.

Comment

hello again !

OK , I'll try to work it out my self first , then maybe if I cant !!!, I'll send you the files .

A thousand thanks amigo.

All the best and good luck !!

Comment

Working...
          X