OSCulator and multiple spacenavigator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSCulator and multiple spacenavigator

In the change log of 2.9 it is said that it support multiple spacenavigator. But it only support 2 spacenavigators... I need to have 4 spacenavigator running at the same time on one machine for an installation. I would need this really fast, Maybe tomorrow? It wold be so nice and i would be so gratefull if it was possible!

Thanks!

Hi,

The limit is actually set to 16 devices, so it is unlikely to me that it should not work with more than 2 devices. Have you tried with more than two devices?

If there is a bug (only two devices working), the quick solution you can do for tomorrow is use two computers and hook them via ethernet or wifi, then send data from one computer to the other, and you can then use your 4 devices.

Cam

Comment

Yes I actually have 2 OSCulator dans one is /sp/1/..... and the 3 others are sending has /sp/0/ ....

Yes I know I can use 2 computer, but I hope it would be something really easy and trivial...

Thanks!

Comment

ok, I see the problem.

I will send you an updated version by email.

update: i've just sent an email to you with a fixed version.

Please note that the order in which the space navigators appear is the same order as they are initially "touched". This will change in the future and will be replaced with something more stable.

Comment

Thank you very much!! it is working perfectly!! thanks you so much!!

Comment

Working...
          X