Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scaling midi output

Hi there,

I've been trying to get Osculator to output a midi cc value different from 0 or 127 when I push a button on my Wiimote (input value 1.0), but it just won't do it. This post seems to have the answer:

http://www.osculator.net/forum/topic/61#post-322

But it doesn't work for me. When I set in min to 0, in out to 1, out min to 0 and out max to <1, Osculator outputs 0, and if I set out max to >=1 it outputs 127. Can someone please explain how this works?

Thanks very much in advance.

Axel

Hello Axel,

Congratulations, you found a bug!

Since version 2.9, OSCulator cleverly retains the type of the input arguments. The Wiimote sends its buttons as integer values, so that means after the scaling you applied, a value under 1 will be rounded to 0.

If you want an early fix, please write an email to me, and I will send it to you.

This fix will be included in the final release.

Best,

Cam

Comment

I am now with an information that the domain registration in this below site is absolutely free and the service they provide is good, Check out the details here free domain registration Hope u would be benefited

Comment

Hi Axel,

Just to let you know that a new release candidate has been issued (probably the last one before official 2.9 release), and corrects that bug.

Best,

Cam

Comment

I am now with an information that the domain registration in this below site is absolutely free and the service they provide is good, Check out the details here free domain registration Hope u would be benefited

Comment

Working...
          X