wiimote pairing after sleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiimote pairing after sleep?

I couldn't be happier with OSculator - I've had a ton of fun using it with emulators and it makes for the perfect media remote. It even passes the wife/son test. The only problem I've had is getting the wiimote to automatically re-pair after waking from sleep. Anyone know of some way to do this?

Going back into OSculator and hitting the "Start Discovery" button again obviously works, but the rest of the family isn't going to go for that Ideally it would start discovering again after waking. I tried enable the "Continue discovery after a connection" option, but that stops discovery upon sleep. Thanks for any help.

Hey Shinypants,

The re-connect after sleep situation has only been quickly tested. I remember that if the sleeping time is short enough, the bluetooth connection stays alive, up to the point where the Wiimote decides to disconnect in order to save batteries.

I guess this would be possible to run the discovery process right after waking, something that would be enabled by the option "Start discovery upon launch". I will see what I can do for the near future release.

Best,

Cam

Comment

Thanks Cam - appreciate your quick response. I could probably write some sort of apple script as a work-around if I was clever enough. But, uh, I'm not. So I'll leave it with you

Comment

Working...
      X