Balance Board Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance Board Help...

hey, i just downloaded osculator today in hopes of using it for a project im working on. im sure this will be the first of many questions, but here goes:

i've got my balance board connected to the program, but osculator doesnt seem to be reading any vaules from the board. i noticed on the forum that some boards dont work, but i couldnt find a specific topic or anything on the FAQ about it. the boards MAC addess is "00-1f-32-1d-39-fb". so is it that my board wont work (which would suck...), or am i doing something wrong? thanks in advnace!

Hi SIzukhan,

I have tested the latest build (2.9.3) with the balance board, and as you noted it seems there is an issue.

I spend some time this week correcting a few bugs I have noted recently, and will release an update soon. I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Cam

Comment

awesome, sounds great!

Comment

It turns out that the problem is cause by one line that should not be there.

The fix will solve both balance board and also motion plus issues Olivier had previously. I will release an update in the next couple of days, but first there are some things I'd like to test a bit.

Comment

Working...
        X