Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSC Problems

Hello

I work for a learning centre that uses Osculator. We have eight Mac book Pro's. Osculator will work on most of them, but there are two that when it loads you get the spinning beech ball. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and also searching the hard drive for any associated files, I have also tried repair permissions. I am a network administrator but I am stuck with this. Does anyone please know why it''s not working.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Al,

If you get the spinning beach-ball, there must be something blocking the launch of the software.

The one thing that comes to my mind is an incorrect MIDI driver. You could perhaps explore this possibility and see if those computers have a diffent MIDI configuration than the others. Anyway, ther must be something that differs.

Without more information, I can not think of any fix right now.

If you have the spinning beach-ball, then you must see a crash report soon after. Could you please copy the contents of that trace, and send it to me by email? My address is camille at osculator dot net.

Thanks,

Cam

Comment

Thanks for you reply. I will try what you have said. I am going for lunch and will mail the trace after that.

Cheers

Al

Comment

Working...
      X