Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nunchuck - some work, some don't

Hello,

I just bought three Nintendo Nunchuck controllers for use with OSCulator. They look identical, but two of them were packaged in cardboard boxes and the other one in a plastic enclosure. It's only the latter one that's being recognized by OSCulator. As I'm not familiar with the technology behind it, I was wondering whether anyone else has observed similar problems and whether this issue might be addressed in a future version of OSCulator.

Thanks,

computermusik

Hey computermusik,

All the genuine Nintendo Nunchuks I have tried until now have been correctly working for me, and the one I have been using all the time came in a cardboard box. There are indeed some differences amongst Nunchuks of different brands, but I would be surprised they don't work if they come from Nintendo.

Could it be that you are trying them in a Wiimote that has a MotionPlus device?

The version 2.9.3 of OSCulator has a bug that prevents Nunchuk pass-through.

I will come back to you with some instructions you can do to see what's happening and if we can fiond a fix for that,

Cam

Comment

Working...
    X