GHWT Wii Drum Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHWT Wii Drum Question

Hey guys. I just found out about this software and will donate to the cause if I can figure out two things.

1. I was able to configure all the buttons and I can hear them on Garageband, but once I change the velocity to Midi note -> Channel Velocity, it stops working and doesnt show and signal. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

2. As a result of the channel velocity, or sometimes when I freshly open OSCulator, there arent any received signals when I hit the pads. I have to change the channel to get it to work. Are all the pads supposed to be in the same channel or different? Is there a specific channel for Garageband?

Hi James,

Have you had a look at the "Wii Drums Example" file in the Samples Library folder?

This is a generic template for sending velocity-sensitive notes to MIDI enabled targets.

Garageband should work flawlessly with it.

If you can, please send screenshot of your configuration, because I can't seem to really understand what is happening on your setup. My first impression is that the problem you have is not coming from oscltr.

Best,

Cam

Comment

Working...
    X