RESOLUME?????????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESOLUME?????????????????????

i have had an iPad since the first day they came out. i bought it so i could use this program to control Resolume. to this day there only one person that has successfully created a controller to do this. THIS IS NOT AN EASY APP TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the messages that have to be inputted and but do not know how to input them. can't double click, no option to edit, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG! I am going to lose $500.00 this weekend if i can not get this to work.

here is the issue. i have created a layout with OSC Editor and loaded to my ipad. i start Osculator, then OSC on iPad with my layout. then i start Resolume 3.1.3. i go into application midi mapping. i click on the the cross fader. on the lower left hand corner it lets me know what command will be used like /composition/fader/value f. when i push the corresponding fader on the ipad controller the command is not put into the message line on OSCulator, but puts the name of button from the OSC Editor. How do i change this value.

Comment

think i got it

Comment

how did you "get it " ??

Comment

Working...
        X