Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "auto mapping"

hi there,

first of all thanks a lot for osculator!

it's an amazing (and good working) program, which makes the iPad more "magical" as it already is

keep on doing such a great job!

I had a little idea, would it be possible to include some kind of "auto mapping"-button in osculator,

which automatically maps the "value" from 0 - 127, when the event type is set on midi cc, for example.

I think that would accelerate all of our work

all the best

Hey ne0nle0n,

Thanks for the good vibes :-)

Actually it is a bit difficult to make a general solution for mapping, that is why there is "automatic" mapping feature. However, there is a handy feature that I am sure will save you time:

- Select many as many rows as you need, and set their Event Type to MIDI CC

- Hold down the Option (aka Alt) key, and select a CC value.

- From there, MIDI CC with incremented number (0, 1, 2, etc.) will be assigned to every selected messages, starting at the number you previously chose.

Of course, I will keep on thinking about every possible way to make working in OSCulator as easy and fast as possible!

Best,

Cam

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. When I highlight the rows and choose a MIDI CC value, they're all set to the same value.

I've been longing for this feature and was overjoyed when I read this but can't seem to get it to work. Could you elaborate on the process please?

Comment

You need to hold down the Option key when you select the MIDI CC Values.

Comment

Working...
        X