Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasems
    replied
    Compu Live doesn't work on a mac natively (no driver for the USB lighting controller) so I had to run it in Parallels (using Windows 7 in there).

I am actually more of a PC guy... I only migrated this entire setup to the Hackintosh so I could use your software specifically lol. Don't have access to an actual mac though (the reason for a hackintosh). I was using Pure Data before, and even though it works, it takes longer to do things. Everything I am using works on a PC, but there isn't anything as easy and nice as OSCulator for windows (that I can find anyway).

Haven't had any problems connecting via wifi at all. The newest version of TouchOSC is way more stable as well. It used to crash/reload randomly when I would go back to the home screen, which would reset the fader positions.

If I get time today I will try to post some screenshots of the actual pages too.
    Last edited by Jasems; 05-11-2011, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied
    Hello Jasems,

What a nice integration with the console, the layout you have made looks very complete.

Did you choose a hackintosh for running Compu Live?
    Have you had problems with the WiFi connection?

Thanks for posting!

Cam

Leave a comment:

• OSCulator + TouchOSC + Yamaha 01v + Ableton Live + Compu Live

I posted this over on the TouchOSC forums, but since I use OSCulator just as much in this project I thought some may like it over here.

Still quite a bit of work to do, but got a pretty decent layout right now. This is all running through me Dell E-6410 Hackintosh computer, kind of amazing it all actually works lol...

Anyway:
    youtube removed the other video I removed the music and shortened it...

My entire lighting & sound system on the iPad running on a Hackintosh laptop.Wishlist:- DB levels on the 01v Faders inside TouchOSC- Untoggle specific toggle...

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Jasems
    Last edited by Jasems; 05-12-2011, 12:50 AM.
Working...
X