Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSCulator Plug-in for Logic Pro

Description

The OSCulator Plug-in for Logic Pro is a "Control Surface Plug-in" allowing control of Logic Pro using the Open Sound Control protocol (OSC).

The aim is to create a clean and documented API so OSC applications are easier to interface with Logic Pro.

The plug-in is compatible with:
    • macOS Catalina 10.15 or later
    • Logic Pro 10.6.1 or later

An older version of the plugin compatible with Logic Pro 9 can be found here.

How to get it?

Download the attached zip file.

Attached Files

Hi Camille,

I have tried to get this to work in macOS Big Sur (as I am currently testing in it). However, I notice there is no longer a 'MIDI Device Plug-Ins' directory

So
    • /Library/Application Support/MIDI Device Plug-ins
    Does not exist anymore, as stated in the manual

As such I placed the plugin in /Library/Audio/MIDI Devices and this is not working

So I am not sure, where to place the plugin other than in the Logic Pro.app (which I do not want to do)

Please advise

Thanks,

Christopher

Comment

Hi Christopher,

You can just create the directory if it is missing. Usually on a newly installed system, this directory does not exist.

Best,
      Camille

Comment

So, you just create that directory?
        I wonder what creates it usually then... because I have never had to before
        Unless Native Instruments creates it for the Komplete Kontrol installation....

Christopher
        Last edited by Shad0wLandsUK; 02-17-2021, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately something seems to have changed with Catalina and Big Sur;

I got this the other day on Catalina 10.15.7 (latest security update) and now with macOS Big Sur 11.2.1

Will not initiate in Logic Pro 10.6.1

Please advise

Regards,

Christopher

UPDATE: Made necessary changes under System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General (Allow Anyway)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Shad0wLandsUK; 02-17-2021, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Hi Christopher,
            Please download the latest version of the plug-in, it has been updated recently. (it’s at the top of the page).

Comment

Working...
            X