X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChoPraTs
    replied
    I come to ask exactly the same thing.

It would be great to have an option to start OSCulator with the system as a service or background app. I would like to hide the icon in the Dock while OSCulator is running, and it would be perfect to be able to invoke the main window from a small icon in the top menu bar of macOS.

Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied
    Hi Paul,

This idea has been suggested a few times already.
    I note your suggestion, and look how easy it would be to run OSCulator as a background service.

Best,
    Cam

Leave a comment:

• pparker88
    started a topic Menu Bar Icon

Menu Bar Icon

Hello!

I really have no idea how hard it would be to do, but would it be possible at some point in the future to have OSCulator exist as a menu bar icon instead of an active App?
    I have a template setup that really just runs in the background all day. As a result, OSCulator is almost always hidden, however it still clutters my screen when I tab through Apps:
    ScreenShot - Tab Menu.jpg

This is super trivial, and I have long since gotten used to having the icon there. However, I must admit that this actually did keep me away from OSCulator for a few years before I finally started using it.
    No turning back now though, this is definitely one of the 3-4 apps that I can absolutely not live without! : )

Thanks!
    Paul
Working...
X