Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPedal ?

Hello

as it's not a well know device, I think I might be the only one to have one here, but it's a nice piece of gear. cheap and efficient:

I think that would not be that hard to add support of it ?

the tech team from VPedal usually give a quick answer when they mailed... I did it once to add Pro Tools support.

Krr

Looks like a fun little product.
    I can see they have already some ways to communicate with a number of applications, or using hotkeys.
    They also have a Médecin Sans Frontières sticker on the website which is cool.
    I'll keep this suggestion in the box until things settle a bit and that we have more requests.
    Thanks !

Comment

update: it seems the vPedal is working using the HID protocol.
      So supporting this on the code I am working on right now would be a piece of cake.

If you have sometime later in february we could meet in Paris and I'll see if I can get something out of this device...

Comment

yup, except that I don't live in Paris but in Montpellier (:

Comment

Ah ah, bien sûr, encore un réflexe de Francilien que de penser que tout le monde habite à Paris !

Comment

j'ai eu habité paris.. y'a deux ans...

j'y reviendrais avec plaisir si l'occasion se présente... mais bon là, j'ai un certain nombre d'étudiants qui comptent sur ma présence à montpellier (:

Comment

Working...
            X