Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting everyone talking OSC: Ableton, MR18 and TouchOSC on iPad. using OSCULATOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting everyone talking OSC: Ableton, MR18 and TouchOSC on iPad. using OSCULATOR

Hi everyone,

I got a MIdas MR18 mixer,

I'm trying to use it in Ableton via TouchOSC, to control faders and mute buttons

Now I'm on a Mac and I bought Osculator,

I got everything to work except, for the life of me, I can't get any of my movements from "ableton or the mixer" to reflect on the iPad's TouchOSC.

Ableton talks fine to the mixer, I just can’t figure out how to send it out to the iPad’s TouchOSC. ,

My knowledge is limited on OSC and I can’t figure it out (I’m pretty good with technology in general).

I made a video to kinda show my problem please see below)

I want to duplicate the backmapping in Osculator so that it sends it also to the iPad, so that if I move a fader in Ableton or on the mixer, the iPad reflects it

I just don't know how to get Osculator "talking" to MR-18 AND iPad at the same time.

that Ð (and L and 1-16 in Osculator) is super confusing to me and I don't know how to deal with it.

Any help is appreciated, if there is a video out there that shows how to do this I would love a link to it.

I've been at this for 5 days now and I will never give up!

Thanks for reading my post

Ray in Montreal Canada (insert snowflakes here)

Here is a quick video where I try to explain it better:

Last edited by RayMontreal; 11-12-2019, 04:55 AM.
Working...
X