Catalina OS support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catalina OS support?

Fue to I had to upgrade my mac, the only possobility was to go Catalina. Is there a newer release planned shortly? With the current Beta, i do not get any midi signals in.
    grtz

Hi,

I will have a look as soon as I have access to a Mac with Catalina installed.

Comment

Hello,

I tested OSCulator 3.4.0 on macOS Catalina 10.15.1 and noticed no problem.

I noticed however that applications using MIDI drivers could be impacted because of the lost compatibility for 32-bit code. OSCulator is not affected by this because it is a full 64-bit application.

I would suggest you check MIDI drivers on your computer to see if they are working properly. More specifically, you should have a look at "Audio MIDI Setup" to check wether the MIDI driver is properly loaded and in use.

Best,
      Camille

Comment

I am on catalina and it is working fine.

one thing tho if you are using ableton 9, you wont be able to work on catalina as it is and will be unsupported. I had to upgrade to 10 in order for it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
          Hello,

I tested OSCulator 3.4.0 on macOS Catalina 10.15.1 and noticed no problem.

I noticed however that applications using MIDI drivers could be impacted because of the lost compatibility for 32-bit code. OSCulator is not affected by this because it is a full 64-bit application.

I would suggest you check MIDI drivers on your computer to see if they are working properly. More specifically, you should have a look at "Audio MIDI Setup" to check wether the MIDI driver is properly loaded and in use.

Best,
          Camille
          Hi Camille,

I have noticed that the Osculator Bundle is not working on macOS Catalina. I had a message of this when I opened up Logic Pro X 10.5.1
          I use this for talking to Composer Tools Pro with Track Focus to Auto-Recall my patches

Could you look into this?

Thanks,

Christopher

[EDIT] Tried installing the bundle into the Logic Pro X app and everything is working now
          Last edited by Shad0wLandsUK; 08-17-2020, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I have catalina on my Mac in my property in Spain and it was working fine this morning. I will have a look later and will send a PM to you. But I am sure that there are no major issues.
            Last edited by Kilone; 09-08-2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X