Midi and Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midi and Script

Hello! I've been digging around the forum and wiki but can't seem to figure this out. Here's what I'm after:

Midi from ProPresenter 6 > Osculator > Script > Spotify

I feel like I have all the individual pieces worked out, but its not working right. When I click the midi notes in ProPresenter, the midi notes map into Osculator and I choose "AppleScript" for Event Type and then various scripts for value. The scripts work as intended on their own. But when I try to trigger the scripts by playing the midi note from ProPresenter, it works for a moment or two and then stops.

Help! Is this making sense to anyone?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Hello,

I can see from your settings that you set the AppleScript to trigger when the velocity changes. This might cause problems, so you should only trigger the AppleScript using the "trigger" message. Also, there is a known bug about when AppleScripts are triggered, that might affect you. If you would like to try out a fix, please use download the following build:

In order to update OSCulator, simply download the file, and replace your current app in the /Applications folder.
    Let me know if that helps.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Working...
    X