Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space navigator

Hi!

I just tried to work with the space navigator but Osculator does not recognise incoming data. I tried older drivers as well as the newest one. I was using Osculator 2.13.3 (which crashes when the newest driver is installed) and now I was trying with Osculator 3.4.0. No matter what I try, I can´t get Osculator recognising the Space Navigator.
    Does anyone have a hint what could be wrong? I´m using a Macbook Air OS 10.11.6.
    Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,
    ferenc

Update: I also searched in the Connexion forums- there is a thread about SpaceNavigator not recognised by the Mac. This was the case with me. I deinstalled and reinstalled the driver (as suggested there) and finally it works!

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for this information, this is very interesting stuff!

Best,
      Camille

Comment

Hello Ferenc,

can you point us to the forum post you found on the Connexion forums? I'm having a similar issue, though I'm using the latest OSX (Catalina 10.15.3) and the latest Osculator. The Space navigator works fine using the 3DConnexion demos, but osculator doesn't seem to recognize it. I'd love to get it working again!

=josh

Comment

Hi all,

The issue was that a build setting preventing 3DConnexion drivers to load properly. This has been fixed in the latest beta (version 3.4.2). You can download it here: https://osculator.net/download/

Best,
          Cam

Comment

I tried the beta but I can still not receive any events with Osculator when I move my Space Navigator. What should the preference window show when the SN is properly detected?

Comment

Working...
            X