Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tally Lights -> OSC Message to Midi Output -> Midi controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tally Lights -> OSC Message to Midi Output -> Midi controller?

Hi,

I'm using Tallyarbiter to have a tally system for my atem mini pro.

Also I'm using ATEM OSC and Osculator to controll my ATEM MIni Pro with an Behringer X Touch Mini.

Now I would like to update the LEDs on my Preview and Programm Buttons with the information from Tally arbiter.

Tallyarbiter can send me an OSC message to any Port and command - I can receive them in OSC, but I'm too stupid to send them further to the Midi Controller...

To switch on the LEDs I need to send the Note with a velocity of "1"

Can anyone help me with that?

Best ruebyi

Hi, just to keep you informed:
    I managed to do this!
    I created fitting MIDI Templates and now it shows my tally Status correct on the LEDs

Comment

Hi Ruebyi,

may you explain how do you have passed OSC returning message from switcher to midi template?
      Many tnx.

Comment

Hi mr bossitaly,

A MIDI Template can work both directions by clicking the checkbox at the bottom "Receive OSC message on matching MIDI Input". A default OSC message address will be generated, but then you can customize it.

Camille

Comment

Hi Camille,

tnx for reply. I understood now. Yesterday I tried demuxing response from switcher and matching with my LED template. Doing this now I can control from both side (controller/switcher) led on/off of the various command...

Now I wait for answers in my other post... (hoping is possible to do)

have a nice day.

MrBossItaly.

Comment

Working...
          X