Hi, I'm Bruno Quak. I recently started a new mapping for touchosc to rekordboxdj. I managed to develop all parts of the program, except the jogs. In search of answers, I found that the pioneer does not release access to jogwheels. I looked a little more, and found an article talking about how to "cheat" rekordbox, it talks about the hidden and fixed commands of the pioneer in the jogwheels. In this article the person sets up a vestax in rekordbox behind the bome midi translator pro. At first, from what I understand the osculator would have the same ability to "change" the interpretation of commands as the bome does.
I wanted to know if anyone already had this idea, and or already did, or who can help me configure the jogwheels using touchosc and osculator.

follow the article
Cuando Pioneer incluyó la posibilidad de mapear controladores MIDI que no fueran de su marca en Rekordbox pusieron un límite: no se pueden mapear las funciones que realizan los jogwheels. Hemos averiguado cómo saltarnos esa limitación y te lo contamos.