Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Logic Pro X circumventing OSCulator to send information to TouchOSC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Logic Pro X circumventing OSCulator to send information to TouchOSC?

Hi.

I am really new to using OSCulator and I don't know if I am doing something wrong... but I've been doing some tests with the TouchOSC LogicTouch Layout and OSCulator and it seems that while is needed to have OSCulator open to send information from TouchOSC to Logic (for example, to change the volume or pan of a track), it's not needed to receive information in the iPad app from Logic. Is that right?

It was freaking me out when I saw that information such as track name, volume level or pan level keeps updating in the TouchOSC application despite having closed OSCulator and TouchOSC Bridge. So I understand that Logic Pro X is sending that data to my iPad directly bypassing OSCulator. Is that so? How is possible?

I wanted to edit and use some labels like track name or volume level in a custom template, but I don't know how can I edit this and get them working since Logic is bypassing OSCulator to send that information to the iPad.

Can you please explain this to me a little more?

Thank you!

Solved!

As is perfect explained in the README file, first I should delete iPad TouchOSC from the control surfaces of Logic Pro.

Done!

Comment

Working...
    X