Pro Tools Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Tools Help

I'm trying to setup a template using TouchOSC for some basic Pro Tools functions and wondering if someone here can help me out.

I have a keystroke from a button sending ALT+T to open the Transport window.
    It works the first time I press it and then it only sends the T for about 5 seconds after wards. It does this with all modifiers.

I'm trying to setup multiple modifiers but not getting any action. SHIFT+COMMAND+N doesn't work, for example. I single modifier works as above.

I'd like to know how to send keys from the numeric keypad on my qwerty. Numeric pad 7 or the Enter key have different functions from the main set in Pro Tools.

If anyone has any info to help me past these hurdles it would be greatly appreciated!

Just a note that I've been playing around with OSCulator and have found out how to use keycodes to send Pad 7 to Pro Tools, along with multiple modifiers for the commands I need.
    I was able to sort through the commands from the project linked below and get the pieces I need for my own custom template.

I know this is basic stuff and just took me a while to sort out but if anyone else needs help setting up their custom Pro Tools TouchOSC project, I hope this helps some.

Pro Tools tips, tricks, support and news for users of Pro Tools. Free Pro Tools video tutorials and free Pro Tools plug-ins. We support both the music and post production community. We offer advice for users of all versions of Pro Tools both current and legacy formats. We’re independent and are not

Comment

Working...
    X