Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Used OSCulator to hack the APC40 for Logic Pro incl;uding track focus & banking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Used OSCulator to hack the APC40 for Logic Pro incl;uding track focus & banking

Don’t be mad I did it before you I paid with most of my sanity, plus I’m still working on other ways to rile you up baby.

Thanks so much Camille this has been a real long standing goal for me and I've done this hack about 9 different ways with far less success and ease. I'll keep posting the details on how I did it both here and in The Logic Pro Help Forum. This particular hack was done using on;y the OSCulator plug in for LPX with a few minor mods in a couple days after months of trying. I'm working on a matrix control for Logic's Live Loops using the APC40 also but one thing at a time - had to share this right away. 40 years of MIDI and I'm feeling great today, I hope you're well too but I'll be sure to OSCulator!

Love,
    Mouse - a very happy customer & fan

You can hear my music by looking up Mouse SF most places if you dont mind getting a little dirty...

This is awesome, than you for sharing this achievement!

Comment

Working...
    X