Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger Keycode someties wont work

Hi,

I send MIDI via a Cymatic LP16 Player to OSCulator. Sometimes I only get a yellow light, so the Keycode won't be triggered. Sometimes I get a green light and the Keycode will be triggered. This all happens with the same MIDI File. I simply want to send the Keycode Key125 (Arrow Down) to start the next scene in OBS Studio.
    I will attach the MIDI file.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
    Malte
    Attached Files

Dear Malte,

Could you also please share your OSCulator file?

Thank you,
    Camille

Comment

Sure. Thank you very much.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Malte,

What I see from the file you shared is that the Keycode 125 (arrow down) is triggered whenever a note is played on MIDI channel 1 or channel 2.
        You need to "de-multiplex" the signal in order to see the notes, and attach and event to the note you want.

In order to do that, select the "pitch" argument, and choose Edit -> Demux, or hit Control-D.
        Then play the note you want, for example C4 (60). It should result in the following mapping:

demux.png
        With this sub-message, you can assign the Keycode 125 to the note C4 (60).

Finally, you should make sur you chose a "Default target" application in the Parameters Window (Key Combos tab), in order to control the application even when it is not frontmost.

Best,
        Camille

Comment

Working...
        X