X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exdc
    replied
    Which later versions of MacOS are compatible with OSCulator 3.0?
    Any plans for further development?

Leave a comment:

• Philippe Coutinho
    replied
    Great job.

Leave a comment:

• Jordon
    replied
    I used to be able to Duplicate (or split, I forget which) a button and invert one of the in/outs so that it would send a midi note when pressed and when released.
    This was really good for being able to hold a button down to have an effect or parameter turn on, and the effect turn off again when the button is released.
    But I can't seem to get that to happen in this version.
    Is there a different way of achieving this now?

Leave a comment:

• The_nik
    replied
    Osculator 3 is crashing on me nearly every time i close the parameters window. Any idea how to fix please

Leave a comment:

• Elbo
    replied
    ....to the cause of 'clear enough,' here's another quick, concise explanation....

Leave a comment:

• name
    replied
    Great job guys. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied
    Hi Javier,

Yes, you benefit from a 25% discount for an effective price of $14.99.
    Just send an e-mail to camille at osculator dot net and specify your OSCulator 2 license details.

Best,
    Cam

Leave a comment:

• viersen
    replied
    Hi Camile,

I bought Osculator V2 back in 2012. How can I upgrade to version 3 and do I have a discount for it?

Thanks
    Javier

Leave a comment:

• illumaphonium
    replied
    IR sensitivity

Hi,

I'm using Osculator to track Infrared LEDs as part of an interactive art installation.
    I find that I need the IR sensitivity on the max setting (+2)
    Is there a way to increase this value?

(I have tried and exhausted all the methods I can find of increasing the power of the IR LEDs and have tried over 20 different 840nm LEDs)

Many thanks
    Michael

Leave a comment:

• davidvoy
    replied
    Thanks for the tip. I have a novation Launchpad S

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied
    Hi parkingsun,

Every customer has a discount.

I sent an e-mail on Monday with everybody's personal discount code, but of course your contact could have changed since 2008. Just send me an e-mail to camille@osculator.net giving me a proof of purchase and I will send you a link to purchase with your discount.

Best,
    Cam

Leave a comment:

• parkingsun
    replied
    Amazing work, Camille. But, forgive me foolishness - how does one access the 25% discounted price? My licence from 2008 is obviously not SO recent... but I would still appreciate the discount.

Leave a comment:

• clik
    replied
    Originally posted by camille View Post
    - The reversed turbo assign was implemented as well. Works for MIDI channels as well.
    Great - very useful for editing values of grid controllers - Launchpads etc.
    OSCulator descending values.jpg

Another turbo assign tweak to speed up editing multiple messages:

turbo assign sequence / series / scale - values of selected messages increase / decrease by a defined amount.

e.g.

[+] 12 - perfect for mapping octaves

[+] 8 and [+] 16 - for mapping columns and rows of grid controllers
    Last edited by clik; 11-05-2016, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied
    You are right, UI restoration still need a lot of works.

- I quickly implemented your suggestion, though I might revisit this properly later.
    - The reversed turbo assign was implemented as well. Works for MIDI channels as well.

Those changes will be published in 3.0-rc2.

Leave a comment:

• clik
    replied
    Hi Camille - good to see documents can be locked, again, and that the columns on the Scalings page have been pushed left - no more fighting the damn scroll bar!

When opening the parameters pane, OSCulator displays the Wiimote 'panel' by default - it's top of the list I guess - but for my setup, I only need to access the MIDI panel: could that behaviour be changed in a future update so the parameters pane reopens with the same panel as the last time? Or else reorder those 5 panels somehow, or collapse , or mute the unused ones?

Request: love the Turbo Assign key trick - a great time saver - but Option key only assigns ascending values... an Option + Shift for descending values would be very useful too.
    Last edited by clik; 11-03-2016, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X