No announcement yet.

Control "Virtual Group" fader in Meyer Cuestation with TouchOSC and OSCulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control "Virtual Group" fader in Meyer Cuestation with TouchOSC and OSCulator

I'm trying to control a VGroup fader in cuestation with an Ipad using TouchOSC. The OSC command for moving for example VGroup 1 to -20dB in Cuestation would be as following: /Set "VGroup 1 Level" -20.0
    "/Set" is the path, "VGroup 1 Level" is all one string and "-20.0" a float. This can't be sent from TouchOSC directly so I'm trying to convert the OSC packet with OSCulator. The problem is that when i hit the space button in OSCulator to form the OSC packet, it creates a token and I'm not able to write "VGroup 1 Level" in a single string, but in 3 separate strings witch Cuestation can't read. So my question is, is it possible to write spaces in a single string with OSCulator?

The goal with this project is to move a bus in a spacemap in real time using an ipad. VGroup faders can be internally mapped to spacemap coordinates in Cuestation, witch I already have working. Does anyone have experience in controlling Cuestation/Dmitri with OSCulator?

Hi Siitario,

I am amazed that this has never been reported before!
    Let me come back to you with a new build that will fix this issue.
    It should be ready tomorrow.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Super! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X