Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beatmachine layout

Hi,

I am a new user of Osculator together with TouchOSC on the ipad. I have been trying to get the step sequencer on beatmachine to work with ableton live 7 without success.
    Osculator seems to be receiving the information needed, but nothing from the buttons of the actual step.

Im I missing something, do I need something else to get the step sequencer to work? Like building a rack a complex rack on ableton, or should it work straight away?

Sorry if those are basic questions, but I am really struggling to get it to work.

Hi Zubben,

Is this what you are trying to achieve?

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Hi Camille,

I read that tutorial, but I thought it would only affect the LED display. For now I was just looking to have the step sequencer working.

Do I need to build something like this inside live first?

a video detailing how to make a step sequencer in Ableton Live.

Comment

That is correct this will affect the LED display only.

The video is very interesting.
        I don't have the possibility to try right now, but I will check it out later.

Building the step sequencer is a good start. However, I am not sure to know how to interact with this sequencer. I mean, how would you change the steps from a remote control? I'll try something this evening.

Also, I have found this video:

Cam

Comment

I will have a try during the afternoon and see if I can figure out a way to do it!

Thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Working...
          X